Started with Math, but it wasn't enough; threw in some Physics and Astronomy.
Spent a summer learning Python to search for binary asteroids in radar images.
Data Science? Math, stats, analytics? Sign me up.
How about data science in the public sector? Did that for the City of Los Angeles for a year.
Masters in Analytics over in Georgia!
Private sector work is a little boring...then boom...
RESEARCH SCIENTEST at GTRI
Chances of a bot finding my personal page if I don't share it too much?
Georgia Tech ISyE
I currently work at Georgia Tech Research Institute as a Research Scientist.
It's pretty, pretty, pretty good.
Here are a few things I've done.
- Cartesian Genetic Programming framework in Python
- Deep Neural Networks and Recurrent Neural Network with TensorFlow to classify enemy radar pulses
- Multi-Objective Optimization for missile detection
- assist Auto-Algorithm Design Class for undergraduate students
- Computer Vision research for Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance.
Being a Georgia Tech employee through GTRI, I have the ability to be a full time employee and a part time student. I'll be taking about one class per semester for the next few years before I can take my qualifying exam.
After 3 years or rowing at UCLA and 3 years of assistant coaching, I took on the role of head coach of the women's varsity squad in the fall of 2017 through spring of 2019. Currently I serve as a volunteer coach for Georgia Tech and an alumnus board member for UCLA.
Low priority to update this (sorry) but here is a short list.